Friday, July 8, 2016

Memorial Day!

We always pull out the camera when we see cute smiles, but I have to put this picture on here for the records. I always laughed at this shirt, because Harper has been such a fussy baby and she always seemed to be more fussy when she wore this shirt that says "I love to smile!" We love her smiles, but for the first few months of life they were few and far between for her!





Have we mentioned how much Benson loves little babies? He soaked up little Nora's cuteness all evening!



Spencer's puppet show!

Here's the balloon that Grandpa Turnbow gave Harper when she was born. Three months old and though it's a little deflated it is still flying! Pretty amazing!

We spent Memorial Day in Tabiona. When I was growing up it was always the rule that you can learn to drive the four wheeler when you were 8 years old. Since Spencer was a week away we gave it a whirl! He still has to ride with an adult, and is not quite strong enough to change gears on his own, but he had fun and liked being the driver! 

That's his "I'm focused" face!

Always a fun time on the zipline!

No comments: