Wednesday, June 3, 2009
More of May!
Yep, that wasn't all we had going in May. I told you it was very eventful! The second week in May we were fortunate to host Ben and Melissa as well as Ryan, Angie and Madison each for a night when they stopped in Omaha on the trip West. We love where we live for so many reason, but that has to be the best reason. We are at the perfect location for a stopping point on a trip from anywhere to anywhere (ok, almost anywhere!). It was so good to see them even if it was just for a few short hours.
We also had a few BBQ/dutch ovens with some friends. One night we got a group of young couples together at the bishops for dinner and FHE. That was fun and we met some new couples going to school out here - one of the girls actually went to high school with Brooks and I - it's crazy the connections out here! Amber and I also got a few couples together for Memorial Day. We knew we would be missing home and all the fun happening there so we planned something to get our minds off it. We had a BBQ, played some croquet, WII golf, ultimate frisbee, and human rubber band. It was a blast. I still feel sad I missed out seeing everyone in Tabby that weekend, but it was a great distraction and we had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
More pictures of you please!!!
Post a Comment