Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby steps!

Spencer took his first steps yesterday. He is still very skeptical and gets really nervous when he wants to move, but isn't holding on to anything, but yesterday he was standing next to me when I was sitting on the floor by him and he took three steps. Later in the day he took seven steps in a row. It was so exciting. He loves this push toy we borrowed from a friend. I think he enjoys the music it plays more than anything! He'll stand there and bounce - up and down - to the music. It is so cute.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

What a cute little boy you have! I just love those blue eyes! I hope you guys are having fun in Omaha, your trip up to Minnesota sounded fun. If you ever make it to Ohio, we'd love to see you.

Angie said...

Congratulations, Spencer! Kevin and Kay called and told us they saw him walk across the floor, without hold onto anything!! We are so proud of you. We can't wait to see it ourselves! Love you guys.

Hulet Family said...

I can't believe how much he has grown, he is so cute and looks like his Mommy! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love you!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I love his smile!