We got to go up to Utah for Pearl and Kurt's wedding last week. It was a quick trip, but so fun to be there for them at this exciting time and to see everyone. I didn't get very many good pictures, but I'll get better ones up when I get them.
Benson had his first experience walking around in shoes at the temple. The shoes are two sizes too big, but they are the only things that will fit on his chubby feet. It was too wet to let him walk around without shoes and I knew he wouldn't want to be held all morning. He managed, but still prefers bare feet!
All the nieces and nephews. Pearl was gorgeous. I wish I had a better picture of her in her dress!
Zoom in on Spencer. In order to get Spencer to stand still I told him to put his arm around Amy like a nice little boy. He did and it worked really well at keeping him still and focused!! Amy is his favorite cousin even though he always calls her Kayla! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment