Friday, June 24, 2011
It's that time . . . going private!
Yep, It's that time for our family - we are taking our blog private. We want to share our experiences, stories and pictures with our friends and family, so leave me a note with your email to still see our exciting adventures as we head on to the new phase in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
bethany.hillary@gmail.com
Thanks!
mandyloohoo2@gmail.com
I love keeping up with your cute family.
ashleyhaug@gmail.com
we'd love an invite :) noellebelle at gmail. thanks!
jlthomas@gmail.com
We miss you guys!
count me in! ashnielsen @ gmail . com
Um. Yes please! jenny {dot} mortensen {at} gmail
davyandmel@gmail.com
Thanks!!
stephpeterson792@hotmail.com
Glad you guys are doing well! Keep in touch :)
carter3682 at gmail.com
please add me! I love to see how you're doing. stacey.bright at gmail.com
anita.draney@gmail.com
tingeyb@gmail.com
angela.tingey@gmail.com
melsmalley@gmail.com
thomsenpatrick@gmail.com heather Noorda thomsen
flagazchick@gmail.com
Don't forget to add us! kristigjenkins@hotmail.com
I would love an invite!
jmckane@byu.net
Thanks
julieturnbow@gmail.com
Good luck in sunny Arizona!
kristinemom@gmail.com
b.aubrie@gmail.com
Post a Comment