Well our 4th of July celebrations this year were nothing like they are with family and definitely not like they were in Omaha with all their fireworks, but we managed to have some fun. Friday night we went to an outdoor movie in the park. I thought Spencer would fall asleep for sure, but he stayed awake the whole time and could even tell us snippets of the movie the next day.
We popped popcorn to take with us to the movie. Brooks came upstairs to see what was going on because it sounded like Christmas morning!
Saturday we went frisbee golfing. It was the perfect activity for our family. Everyone could participate. Spencer had fun tossing his frisbee into the baskets, and Brooks kicked my trash. I'm pretty sure it's because that was my warm up game, next time I won't go so easy on him!


Sunday we had a fun dinner with several families in the ward and saw quite the home fireworks show! The heat has been rising here so Monday we had a water party in the backyard. Brooks and Spencer ran through the sprinkle while I sprayed them with the hose! Spencer is pretty brave. He would run right through the sprinkler and lift his head so it wouldn't get water in his face, but he got a face full of water every time and still went back for more!


We popped popcorn to take with us to the movie. Brooks came upstairs to see what was going on because it sounded like Christmas morning!
Saturday we went frisbee golfing. It was the perfect activity for our family. Everyone could participate. Spencer had fun tossing his frisbee into the baskets, and Brooks kicked my trash. I'm pretty sure it's because that was my warm up game, next time I won't go so easy on him!


Sunday we had a fun dinner with several families in the ward and saw quite the home fireworks show! The heat has been rising here so Monday we had a water party in the backyard. Brooks and Spencer ran through the sprinkle while I sprayed them with the hose! Spencer is pretty brave. He would run right through the sprinkler and lift his head so it wouldn't get water in his face, but he got a face full of water every time and still went back for more!



3 comments:
hey! we played frisbee golf too... i guess we kinda celebrated it together (in spirit). Love the water pictures!
Looks like you're having a fun summer there! We miss you guys
Stay cool however you can!!!
Ellen
Post a Comment