Two more reunions in August to wrap up the summer! We got together with my Turnbow cousins for the family reunion! It was good to see everyone especially those family members I have never met before!
Then the Turnbow Reunion with just my siblings and their families!
We stole the idea from the Tingey reunion and had another carnival!
Brooks was out of town for my birthday so we celebrated at Mom and Dad's with a few of the family! What's better than birthday cake? Fresh fruit and homemade icecream!
With Brooks gone the kids and I explored some hiking ground!
Spencer and Benson threw a back to school water balloon party!
Lilly was our cheerleader!
And just like that - they're back in school! 1st and 3rd grade.
And I get to spend the day with this firecracker all to myself!
6 months old




No comments:
Post a Comment