Tuesday, March 22, 2016

February Fun!

I can't believe February is come and gone, but it seemed to drag on in the moment. I guess that's typical when you are 9 months pregnant! We did do a few fun things while we were waiting!

Benson and Lilly participated in a Track and Field class at the city rec center. It's Lilly's first chance to do a class since she is now three and old enough to register. They both loved their "running class"!

and they loved practicing it outside too!

We were able to attend the Provo City Center Temple open house!



Simple Valentines celebrations!
Love spending time with my little family!

Grizzlies Hockey Game!




Girl's night!
The boys went to the BYU basketball game so Lilly and I spent the evening painting nails, eating oreos, and singing along to Tangled.



Spring is coming! We just had to check out the baby animals at IFA! If we can convince dad, someday we'll have baby bunnies at our house! (once we are settled!)

No comments: