September started with a bang as we celebrated Labor Day! Melissa's kids spent the weekend with us and we got the whole family together on Labor Day!
When we took the kids to see the Healing Field for 9-11 I realized how little the know and understand about the events, but what an impact it has on our lives and what a vivid memory it is for Brooks and me. They were in awe when I showed them some of the videos of the day.
The kid's school did a fun run for their fundraiser and the kids had a blast running laps! We didn't think they would last very long, but both boys kept running the full 15 minutes and Lilly even joined in for a couple laps! Lets just say they all slept very well that night! :)
We've had such a beautiful fall this year, we couldn't pass up the chance to get out and enjoy the pretty colors at the farm!
Need a hand with the little ones? Benson is your guy! He is the sweetest thing when someone smaller needs help.
Brooks and I celebrated 9 years of marriage this month! We had an awesome date to Salt Lake thanks to Rebecca for watching the kids. Two song phrases come to mind when I think of the all adventures we've had: "I thought I loved you then", and "It just gets better all the time"
The boys were off track for a couple weeks in September so we spent the time soaking in the gorgeous weather! Highland Glen Park - talk about a hidden treasure!
And we got some really exciting news at my 16 week ultrasound this month. Everyone was super excited to find out we will be getting another little girl to our family!!















No comments:
Post a Comment