Wednesday, August 27, 2014

4th of July and more!

Red, White and Boom Half Marathon in Minneapolis

Waiting for Dad and the half way point


We drove along the course and cheered for him at several points. The boys ran along side him for a ways each time.


Treats for the cheerleader!



Our traditional 4th of July round of frisbee golf!


We celebrated a friends birthday! Ninja style!

Waiting for fireworks
 

The week after the 4th I was able to go up to girls camp for a couple days. This is something I absolutely loved as a youth. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as a leader, but I was very wrong. It was just as much fun this year as ever! 
                                                       I love these girls!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys are really enjoying MN! Thanks for the updates. I love to see how your kids have grown. They are darling!