August kind of came and went in a flash. Kevin and Kay came to visit and we put them to work on the house. We closed on our house the day before the kids and I flew to Utah, the moving truck came the day after we flew to Utah so Brooks had a week to himself and a house full of boxes. He was an angel and emptied all but about 10 boxes. The house was pretty much all put together when we got back from Utah. (It was awesome!!!!) Everyone says I was crazy and that I would be looking for stuff for 6 months. Even if I am still rearranging the kitchen it was a HUGE help!!
In between our cleaning, painting, and fixing little things on the house we managed to celebrate my birthday, soak up the last few weeks of summer, go to the Great State Fair, and get ready for school.
Beautiful St. Croix River at dusk
Minnesota State Fair
(We took one picture and then forgot to take more, we were having too much fun!)

(We took one picture and then forgot to take more, we were having too much fun!)





No comments:
Post a Comment