Sunday, September 9, 2012

August in a nutshell!

August flew by before we could blink an eye. We celebrated my birthday, packed and moved all our stuff, enjoyed time with Kaitlin and baby Mckae who came to town and did our last minute adventures in Flagstaff before we moved back to Tucson, and Brooks started school again.

Flagstaff is soooo pretty in August. I thought the same thing last year when we were here about this time of year. I loved the sunflowers along the roads. The side of the road as you drive to Brooks' work was covered with wild sunflowers. It made me think of Grandma Riska every time we drove that road.
 
 
Birthday dinner at the park. The kitchen was all packed up and ready to move.
 
 

I lost all of my pictures from the rest of August, but Brooks and I went on a mountain bike ride before we left Flagstaff. It was so fun. I've never been mountain biking before. It was a lot harder than I had planned (and I kept wondering where a horse was to climb the steep hills!) We ended up getting drenched in the rain, but it was a lot of fun. Should have done it earlier in the summer and I could have done it a lot more!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: