Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's almost March!

I thought January flew by, but February went by twice as fast! So what did we do all month?
Let me just give you one clue!
Yep, that's right! We've been potty training! It's been quite an adventure! The first week I thought he'd never figure it out, but he figured it out after that. I'd still consider us in the potty training phase, but at least we are out of the worst! :)
When Spencer accomplished big milestones he got some ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate! The sprinkles were his favorite part!
Here is his ice cream dance! Sorry about the sideways video! I can't get it to rotate.
We also celebrated Valentine's Day this month with our traditional pink pancakes!
and we tried to stay warm and healthy amongst all the snow and ice! You know your family has been sick when you walk into the store to pick up a prescription and the pharmacists says: "I just put that together, let me get it - that's for Benson right?" I didn't even have Benson with me when I picked it up!
Doesn't this smile just warm you right up though?
But, we survived the winter and it seems like Spring may be just around the corner! I feel like once we get into March even if the weather doesn't improve you can feel Spring in the air and gloominess of winter starts to fade! So hurray for March!

4 comments:

Mo and Kristi said...

Soooo good to see another update! You're backyard is pretty. I can't believe how cute your two little boys are... and how BIG they are! Congrats on the potty training!

Michael and Anita said...

I love the literal "potty train." :) You guys look great, as always. So fun to see what you're up to.

Kaitlin Ellingson said...

Man, I'm ready for the family reunion. Miss this cute fam!

Kristine said...

Isn't it so nice to not be changing 2 kids diapers? But I sure do hate potty training. It sounds like he was pretty good. I'm glad! :)