Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big boy!

Benson had his one month check up today. I knew he was getting big, but I had no idea how big! He is now 23 1/2 inches long and weighs 12 lbs 6 oz. Yep, he's gained almost 3 lbs in a month! He is in the 100th percentile for his age - that pretty much means all babies his age are smaller than him! I got so many questions from the doctor and nurses about whether his dad was a big guy. The doctor says he looks like a three month old - no wonder he's grown out of so many clothes already!

He may be big, but I think he's still adorable!

3 comments:

The Parenting University said...

Is that your baby?!? He is so big and seriously changes every time I see a picture! Can't wait to meet him!
- Cindy

flagting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon said...

Oh, he is absolutely even more adorable with all the chubbiness! And I love the stories about Spencer. I have a feeling those stories are going to get even better as he gets older!