We've been waiting long for the sun to come out so we can get out and play! Here's how we've been enjoying the sun!
It's not outside, but we took Spencer to Cabela's last weekend. He loved it! He just ran from one thing to another pointing and shouting it's name, he was so excited to see all the animals!
Play ball!
Play ball!
Spring time means Easter. Spencer thought dying Easter eggs was the coolest thing. I thought 7 eggs would be enough for him, but he went through them so fast we had to redye some!


Trip to the zoo!
Chasing Trains! We got a train from a friend who is moving and Spencer loved it! I wanted to put it away, but he wouldn't have it. So I did while he was sleeping, but until then he just followed it round and round!
I tried putting a video up, but it was taking forever so maybe later!
Don't mind the finger in the nose!

Flying a kite!
You'd think this Midwest wind would be perfect for kites, but it was almost a little too much!
Chasing Trains! We got a train from a friend who is moving and Spencer loved it! I wanted to put it away, but he wouldn't have it. So I did while he was sleeping, but until then he just followed it round and round!
I tried putting a video up, but it was taking forever so maybe later!


3 comments:
oh my goodness I love the pictures! You guys are too cute!
I'm glad I found your blog! We also love Cabellas. We don't go there often enough. I"m glad you had a nice trip to UT!
You my friend have such a cute little family and I am happy for you!!! :o) Can't wait to read more about your life!! Luv ya!!
Post a Comment