Top 5 signs that summer is coming to an end:
1. The complex swimming pool is closing tomorrow.
2. Football season has started! (Go Cougars!)
3. The A/C hasn't been on for a week, and Brooks said he got cold last night.
(He is always too hot)
4. School's back in session - we hosted Ben and Melissa and then Ryan, Angie and Madison for a night on their way back to school in Minnesota. It's always fun to have them, even if it is a short visit.
5. The days are getting shorter. I noticed the other day that it doesn't stay light out as long any more. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!
Last weekend we went to the air show out on the base. It was awesome. Spencer loved the air planes, especially the ones in the sky. He even got to sit in the captains seat and 'drive' a plane! 




2 comments:
Oh, I hate to see the summer end too! That is so fun that you got to go in the plane. Looks like a fun day!
How fun! Spencer looks like a natural pilot!
Post a Comment