1. Not all the streets downtown are one way.
2. Most grocery stores don't stay open all night like Macey's
3. You may have to bag your own groceries, but other places will escort you out to your car.
4. Sabrina still needs the GPS after dark or if she's going on the freeways!
5. Don't ever forget you gloves!
6. What's a Runza?
7. You can't take your stroller in the Butterfly building at the zoo.
8. I need to pad all furniture or Spencer is going to have a permanent bruise on his forehead
Here is a cake I made for Brooks the first week we were here. They have huge "O!"s all over the place. (in front of the library, banks . . .) I finally realized that they call Omaha the Big O! It's far from perfect, but it was fun to make.

5 comments:
Wow, Spencer has changed a lot! And finally a tooth. Sorry to tell you that he may be like that on all of them!!! Awesome cake and I'm sure Brooks loved eating it. We should live closer to each other so we can share the big cakes we make. One is always to big for us and I always end up eating too much.
What is a runza anyway?
Cute, cute, cute! Good luck in Omaha! How exciting! I think that's where Michael's mission comp is living with his wife and their son. Look up the Weavers--they are great. :) Hope you are able to find your way around soon and that Spencer loses the bruise. :)
Awe, the Big O sounds like so much fun! Are you going to tell us what a runza is?
Here's what I found about the Runza - The one we had was so-so.
It all started in 1949 with the Original Runza® Sandwich. Homemade dough made from scratch everyday — stuffed full of Choice ground beef, onions, cabbage, and secret spices—and then baked fresh and served hot.
I gotta tell you that I agree with Cindy's comment--I think almost all teeth are hard. That's why I thought there should be a "teething mothers" support group when my kids were going through it. (But my girls usually cut 4 at a time.) Hey, Payroll is Monday. Wanna come help? We'll be missing you--as always.
Post a Comment