While Brooks has been interviewing all day, Spencer and I have been playing! We went for a run this morning. Ok, half run half walk. I am running BYU's Homecoming 5k so I've been trying to get in better shape, it was a goal I set before I had Spencer. I still have a lot work to do. It's very different running with a stroller and without. Spencer and I have found a new game, I lay on my back and put Spencer on my knees (you know like you did when you were a kid pretending to be a plane, or flipping over dad's head - ok so maybe that doesn't make any sense at all.) Anyway, I rock him back and forth and he loves it. Today when I did it he was laughing up a storm until he got a little burp. The burp was nothing, but all the stuff that came out of him mouth landed on my stomach and made quite a mess. Yep, we learned our lesson - never do the airplane if he's eaten within the last hour! :)
Before he lost his lunch!
Isn't he so cute!

6 comments:
I love doing that mini airplane ride with Drew, and I admit I've had a lot of spit up on my after the flights, too. Matt was so excited to see you guys today! Good luck hearing back on all the interviews. We're hoping you end up in Seattle with us :)
Good Luck with the job interviews! At least he just got it on your stomach. It would've been a lot worse if it was on your face! Such a cute little boy!
YAY, you added comments. Spencer is super cute and those eyes are amazing.. Love the story though. We had a few of those, but Jayden's favorite place was sitting on my neck, so it all would go right on my face. Only happened twice, but it was 2 times too many. Good Luck to Brooks. That's not a very fun process. And good luck to you running the 5K. Way to go!!
so where all are you interviewing? What did brooks major in? HOpe all goes well. My kids love the airplane to. Only to help them take turns so thier not all takeling me at once the one who is on my feet gets to pick a song or nursery rhym and we sing it then when it's over it's the next one's turn. love your blog. it's a fun way to keep in contact with family
Hey Sabrina, it's Ashley! I found a link to your blog on Alison and Bryan's blog. You have such a cute little boy! I love his blue eyes. We're expecting a little boy too, at the end of December/beginning of January. You can check out our blog too; I can't wait to put pictures of our baby on it! It sounds like you guys are doing well and have a very happy little family. Congratulations!
adorable little guy!
Post a Comment